"Summer lovin', had me a blast!" lol Why do I always start a blog with a song?!
I've been having a pretty great summer! I mean, aside from everything I've been thinking about and all the stress I have right now, my life is pretty great! I've been working, which is good cause I need money! Who doesn't? There's plenty to complain about when working at Big J's, but in all reality, I am very lucky to have a job this summer!
I've been pretty chill lately, kind of just doing whatever and having fun. In my defense, I deserve it! This is my vacation and after a year of college (my first year!) that kind of sucked, I think a couple months of fun isn't too much to ask for.
Well so far, I've gone to a concert (BULLET! too bad I don't have any pictures), Hailey came to visit for one weekend, I went to Salt Lake City with Dustin, I've gone swimming a couple times, I've also played soccer a couple times!, Brad came to visit, and Bergen and I went to the zoo! I have a few pictures so far, so....I'll post them! Because they are fun :D
This is when we went to Bullet! You can see my awesome shirt on the right. Definitely the most intense concert I've ever been to. They are amazing live! And can I just say that Matt Tuck is even sexier in person? Oh my! This trip was unforgettable! The boys were a riot and I would go again in a heartbeat!When Dustin and I went to the zoo in Salt Lake! Despite our dilemma, it was a fun getaway!
When Brad came to visit! He is going to be one of my amazing awesome friends when I move to Logan. Well..he's definitely already one of those, but we'll live close! We went to Fongs, and Big J's, and took sexy pictures with Bergen and Karly! haha I miss hanging out with my kick ass debate partner.
Oh this was the sky last night! It was really pretty!

When Bergen and I went to the zoo in Idaho Falls yesterday!

There was a little tent set up in the "Africa" part of the zoo, like a mock research tent. These ones are with the Africa Flag!
The one below is definitely my favorite!






No comments:
Post a Comment