Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New Decisions

Some decisions have been made lately. Actually quite a lot has happened in the past week. Well I'll start out by saying that I am going to CSI in Twin Falls in August. My first plan was to go down there and stay in off campus apartments with five other girls in my apartment. Well after a couple days, that changed and the new plan was that Dustin was coming to Twin Falls with me. Unfortunately, that idea didn't roll well with my parents. Threats were made and we're back to the original plan. Except that Dustin is going to wait for me!

I was extremely excited when he first told me this. I thought that he didn't want to go through another long distance relationship. Apparently I'm special! I know it's gonna be tough, but I think I can do it. And I think he can too.

There ya go! Just a little update!

No comments:

Post a Comment