I am currently in the state of complete craziness. I'm not exactly sure why, maybe it's because I have so much to do, yet so little motivation. But that's just part of being a senior...and let me tell you...it sucks!!!!
Another reason why I might be a little crazy at this point is possiby the fact that state debate is in three days and I still don't have a con case written! Stab my eyes and gag me with a spoon! This topic is WRETCHED! Although I will admit that it's gotten slightly better since I've researched more.
Okay and I have to vent about band again. Our student teacher is completely retarded! Alright, I know that word probably isn't the best, but when I think of words to describe the awful teacher, I can't think of any good ones. And I have to deal with him for jazz band and regular band! I swear, I get in trouble for something new every day. Texting, reading, talking...if he didn't want me to do those things then he should stop being such a dunce.
Sigh. I really need some kind of a hang out night with some girl friends. I need some way to relieve this mound of stress piled upon me.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OH my gosh! I really can't stand the student teacher eather! Luckily I just have to deal with it in jazz band, but still, ugh!
ReplyDelete