I decided that I should write a little bit about myself. You know...the info thing. So here ya go...
Name: Danielle, Mansmell, Dani, and a lot of the time, I get called Hailey (my best friend's name)
Age: 17
Grade: Senior
Here are some of my recent favorite things:
Book: Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult and Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
Movie: Sex Drive (hilarious!!!)
Food: Ice-Cream and Pasta (not together...)
Season: Summer
Sport: Soccer and Cheerleading
Color: Green
Song: I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
Class this year: Debate
Well some more basic facts about me are....I'm a girl. I like the summer. a lot. I'm just biting my nails until it's warm enough to wear flip-flops and skirts! I also enjoy shopping a lot. I am currently sitting in the library. I'm trying to decide whether or not I want to hang out with my bf tonight. Hmm...oh well. Back to me: I like debate. I am in band, but not too fond of it at this moment. Well I'm done writing. Enjoy some photos of me.
at lunch one day in the hall....lunch gets pretty boring sometimes
just.....another picture of me.

a bubble! i had SO much gum in my mouth!

this is one of my favorites. it's from my sophomore year.

How do you get away with being so disgustingly good looking all the time?!
ReplyDeleteBlah. Not good looking all the time. The only reason these pictures may be good looking is because I took them when I was good looking, which doesn't necessarily mean I am good looking all the time, just when I decide to take pictures of myself, which lately, is not very often.
ReplyDeleteBut thank you very much for the compliment!!