Monday, March 2, 2009

FIRST!

ALRIGHTY!!! So here's my first post. It's pretty exciting. Well basically to start off, I'm going to write about my day. It's been kinda eh. Started off with an oh so exciting session of jazz band! Oh geeze...now shoot me in the left ankle! That class makes me want to punch babies! The first reason...is because I just hate waking up so early! That also might be because I go to bed so darn late. Okay, so the second reason is because of our immature student teacher! He's like Bennett....but ten times worse!!! And I'm not sayin Bennett is always bad....he's just.....very easily pissed off. Anyway, so my dad started off poopy. So I then went to my B-Day classes. Which consist of my "harder" classes this year. They went by fast enought. I then proceded to eigth hour.....debate. I like that class! But we have a wretched new topic for March...which also convenientley happens to be the topic for state. OH yet another reason for my ankle to be shot. I went to work later...(wow I just realized this blog is quite boring....whatever). Work was good. I got to work pizza!! And Jess and I laughed about all the stupid things I say! (I've been mixing up all of my words lately. The other night I meant to say "Plain Lays Chips" and I ended saying "Plain Le Che" ha! So the the next night I was trying to say "my tummy's rumblin!" but instead, I said "my tumbly's rumblin!".....alright so here's the latest one. I meant to say "bennett's lectures" but ended up saying "becutres lennetts!"...BAHHHH!!) But then after working for about an hour, I got a bad headache and felf light headed for a couple hours. It's probably 'cause it was SOOOO hot at work! I was gonna pass out!!! So after work I drove home and planned on doing a bunch of homework but HA!......that didn't happen. I fell asleep on the couch! And now...here I am! Pretty boring day right? Well I promise....not all the entries will be so naughty and boring. (By the way...when I use the word naughty....I'm usually not using it in terms of the "sexual" naughty.)

No comments:

Post a Comment